Turmeric is a spice with a powerful medicinal compound called curcumin. It spans cultures and is a major ingredient in African curries, and makes American mustard yellow. But evidence is accumulating that this brightly colored relative of ginger is a game changer in overall wellness and is a must have in your kitchen counter.
- BEAUTIFUL COMPLEXION – Improve your complexion with a turmeric face mask.
- HELPS TO RELIEVE INSECT BITES – Use a turmeric paste for insect bites. Simply add a bit of water to dried ground turmeric and apply it to the bite.
- WHITENS TEETH – Whiten your teeth with turmeric. Mix half a teaspoon into a paste and apply directly on your teeth. Leave for 10 minutes. Please see doctor if you have dentures or braces before using turmeric on your teeth.
- SUMMER SNEEZING – Turmeric is Summer’s best friend with the pollens erupting and flowers spring up everywhere. It could do your nose a world of good.
- REFRESHING MORNING DRINK – Add a teaspoon of tumeric in a glass of warm water or warm milk. It’s so refreshing while adding that wellness magic to your health.
Love + miracles,