There are numerous reasons to love healthy pumpkin pie. No doubt that it's irresistibly good. Besides, you'll love it more once you add pineapple and walnut for a healthier twist.
As you know, pumpkins contains a good amount of nutrients like vitamin A, C, K, fiber, and even potassium – which helps strengthen our body to fight off infections, good for the eyes, and even heart health. It is also a good source of beta-carotene, known to help protects your cells from damage.
What's more – the addition of pineapple, walnut, and moringa powder can elevate this dessert to a much healthier sweet dish that your family will surely love. As long as they are not allergic to any of the ingredients. Hope not.
Check out this Pumpkin Pineapple Walnut Mini loves. For sure, you'll love this.
Pumpkin Pineapple Walnut Mini Loaves
- 10 ounce pumpkin
- 4 ounce of ripe banana
- 10 ounce freshly cut or crushed pineapple (drained)
- 4 ounce chopped walnuts
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3-4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice , you can use cinnamon as well
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 ounce of rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon of Moringa powder
Preheat oven to 350°.
1) Using a stand mixer, blend bananas, pumpkin, pineapple, and eggs until smooth. Blend it longer so the ingredients can be mixed together. You can use a hand mixer if you don't have stand mixer.
2) Mixed in extracts, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. You can also use cinnamon powder instead of pumpkin pie spice.
3) Fused in walnuts and oats.
4) With the use of food scale, try to evenly measure out the mixed ingredients into 4 mini loaf pans.
5) Bake in the preheated 450 degrees F oven for 15-20 minutes or desired until toothpick comes out clean. Adjust the time to your liking. Just avoid baking it for too long and too short of time.
6.) Sprinkle Moringa powder on top for a healthier twist or add it to the mixture. You can also add berries for toppings.
7. ) Serve and enjoy!
Love + miracles,