- 6 ounces of kale, or about 1/2 of a bundle
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 2 chopped chives
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (sea salt)
- 1 teaspoon moringa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice from (optional)
Preheat oven to 300F.
Wash your kale and tear it into large pieces. Add the kale and oil into a large mixing bowl. Massage the kale until it’s well coated in oil. Add the other ingredients and mix.
Spread the kale onto a baking sheet, giving the pieces as much space as possible. I use aluminum foil. Cooks about 20 minutes. If necessary cook for additional 5 minutes until crisp. After removing from the oven, let the kale chips cool before chowing down. Yum!.
Love + miracles,