These no-bake dark chocolate brownie squares are as close to the holiday season, in terms of flavors, as it’s possible to get. Beyond that, the dark chocolate is itself a superfood rich in antioxidants — so it’s time to get that delicious mint filling.
- Add some walnuts, dates and cocoa powder to your food processor and process into a sticky dough. It should hold together when you break off a piece and squeeze it together with your fingers.
- Press this down into an 8×8 square dish and place into the freezer to set.
- Add some soaked cashews (soaked for 1 hour in hot water), some dessicated coconut, coconut oil, salt, date honey or maple syrup, peppermint extract and baby spinach into the blender and blend until smooth. If your blender isn’t super powerful, you can also do this step in the food processor though it won’t get as smooth.
- Pour this out over your base and smooth down with a spatula or the back of a spoon. Place into the freezer to firm up before adding the topping.
- Now add melted coconut oil, date honey or maple syrup and cocoa powder to your food processor and process into a smooth chocolate.
- Pour out over the mint filling and smooth down with a spatula or the back of a spoon.
- Place into the freezer once again to set before cutting it into squares.
- Just make sure to pop in just about two teaspoons of moringa powder into the mix and you’re ready to go!
More healthy moringa recipes here.
Love + miracles,