Researchers have found that taking a vacation can do a world of good to your health. See the six things going away can do for you.
1. LIVE LONGER – Research has shown that people who vacation have a 17% lower risk of death than their non-vacationing counterparts.
2. LESS HEART ATTACK DEATHS – Research also shows that the risk of dying from a heart disease is decreased by 29% when you vacation.
3. BE HAPPY – People who vacation are happier and more cheerful for up to 8 weeks even before the vacation begins.
4. MARITAL BLISS – After all is seems like another honeymoon (except if you are going with the kids) but generally research shows a direct correlation between frequency of vacations and marital satisfaction.
5. FAMILY BONDING – 53% feel more bonded with people who they vacation with.
6. MORE PRODUCTIVITY – Professionals report 34% more productivity after they returned from vacation.
Let us know where you’re off to soon…!!!!!!!!!
Love + miracles,