Did you know that it takes about 5 mins to make a cup of moringa tea that can instantly give you the energy and nutrition that your body needs to function optimally. See this infographic for more our Miracle in the Green Moringa Tea recipe. It literally takes 5 minutes or less to prepare.
Loaded with nutrients and antioxidants, moringa powder is one of nature’s most nutritious superfoods. Moringa powder is considered a complete protein because it contains all 9 essential amino acids. Moringa supports the immune system, detoxifies the body, and improves mental clarity. Get a major health boost by adding 1 teaspoon of moringa powder to smoothies, juices, salad dressings, and more! We guarantee that you are getting the very best because our powder comes straight from African farms in Nigeria.
Gram for Gram
- —> 7x the Vitamin C found in oranges
- —> 4x the beta carotene of carrots
- —> 3x the iron of spinach
- —> 4x as much calcium as milk
- —> 3x the potassium of bananas
- —> Even more fiber than oats!
- A natural aphrodisiac
- Supports sound growth of fetus and improve health condition during pregnancy; and when breast feeding, it helps the woman to lactate properly.
- There is an anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effect when applied to wounds or insect bites.
- Extracts can be used against bacterial or fungal skin complaints.
- Eating Moringa food products is good for those suffering from malnutrition due to the high protein and fibre content.
How Is It Made?
Not all moringa powder are made equal. The process by which its made it’s crucial. Moringa oleifera leaves are dried in an area hidden from the presence of direct sunlight. It can harm you if dried in the sun so be careful to purchase from a reliable source like our Miracle Shop. About seven pounds of freshly harvested moringa leaves produces one pound of moringa leaf powder.
Love + miracles,