Healthy 5 min Moringa Cocoa bites
By Ify Nwobi | | Desserts, Moringa Recipes, Snacks
Makes 10 bites
- 1 cup raw organic almonds
- 1 teaspoon moringa powder
- 8 dates pitted to sweeten
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- Throw moringa powder, almonds, cocoa and shredded coconut into a high-speed blender and blend.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the blender.
- Dump the mixture into a bowl. Roll about a teaspoon worth in hands to form a ball. Repeat until all of the mixture is used.
- Store in a sealed container for up to 5 days.
Love + miracles,