Experiencing Hair Loss? Try Moringa
Hair loss is something no one wants to experience. If we are lucky, we are blessed with long, thick, flowing lustrous locks of hair — in fact, the numerous adjectives used to describe a great head of hair show us how much value our society places on this part of the body!
If we are even luckier, we might keep this gorgeous hair even as we age. However, for many of us, this is not the case. Statistics show that by the age of 40, around 40 percent of both men and women have experienced some kind of hair loss. This accelerates as we grow older, with the percentage of Americans with thinning or even balding hair increasing after each age milestone.
Is this something we have to accept? While reduced hair coverage is something that is naturally associated with the aging process, this does not mean that we have to let our hair go quietly. There are things we can do to preserve our remaining hair — and possibly even reverse the process of hair loss.
One of these things is using moringa. We are firm believers in the power of this incredible plant, and we feel that it could be the ingredient you are looking for to keep your hair looking its best, for longer!
The Potential of Moringa in Combatting Hair Loss
Moringa is a flowering plant found across South America, Asia and Africa, and it has been used in traditional medicines in these regions for countless years. In the modern age, it is still being used, and patients report great results when using moringa for a myriad of different complaints, including hair loss.
While these reported results are great, it's important to think about the root cause of these results. There are a few good reasons why this should be happening — and these reasons might give you the confidence to try moringa on your own hair.
- The first reason is the high vitamin A content of moringa. Vitamin A directly promotes hair growth, and, if you are not getting enough of this vitamin — perhaps as a result of your diet or due to environmental or health factors — the application of moringa may help to improve the rate of your hair growth.
- The second reason is the vitamin B that is found in moringa. While vitamin B does not target hair and its growth directly, it does nourish the scalp — something that is important for a healthy head of hair.
- The third and final main reason for moringa's potential as a hair loss reduction agent is its vitamin E. Like vitamin B, this vitamin also does not directly target your hair, but it does support the effects of vitamin B in achieving a healthy scalp.
Harnessing the Benefits of Moringa with the Miracle in the Green All-Natural Moringa Hair Mask
So, while there is certainly some exciting potential here for those experiencing hair loss, how do we access the health benefits of moringa?
We believe the best way to do this is to apply plant extract topically to your hair. To support this, we have created two moringa-based products, each designed to unlock the advantages of this handy plant. These products come in powder form and in oil form, and they are best used together to create the all-natural moringa hair mask.
You will need:
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons Miracle in the Green Moringa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Miracle in the Green Anti-Aging Revitalizing Moringa Oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
Now you're ready to make your mask.
- First, we recommend that you measure out half a cup of coconut milk. This will form the base for the application.
- To this coconut milk, add two tablespoons of our Miracle in the Green Moringa Powder.
- Next, add one teaspoon of Miracle in the Green Anti-Aging Revitalizing Moringa Oil to the mixture.
- Complete the hair treatment mixture by adding one tablespoon of honey.
- Stir these ingredients together to achieve a reasonable degree of consistency within the mixture.
- Once the mixture displays an almost uniform color and texture throughout, you can begin lathering it onto your hair.
- Cover your hair generously with the mixture to achieve a mask across the entire area of your hair.
- Cover this mask with a shower cap and leave for 30 minutes.
- Once 30 minutes is up, remove the shower cap and rinse the mask away with lukewarm water.
- Wash your hair with your favorite conditioner, and the treatment is complete.
- Repeat this process twice a week.
Working Against the Negative Effects of Hair Loss with Moringa
Hair loss can really make life miserable. It reduces our confidence and our self-esteem, and it makes us feel like we are old, past it, and not at our best.
Here at Miracle in the Green, we believe that moringa offers an effective antidote to this. Head over to our store page and find the topical ingredients that you can add to your hair care routine today.
Our team is also on hand to offer any support and guidance you may need. If you have a question for us, just get in touch!
Love + miracles,