Ify Nwobi, JD is the Founder and CEO of Miracle in the Green, Inc. In 2010, She was in her final year of law school when she was diagnosed with cancer. During her treatment, her energy levels plummeted. her school counselor advised that she postpone school. Her parents who live in Nigeria sought alternative ways to help her gain back her energy. Thanks to FedEx, they were able to send her numerous herbs from Nigeria. One of them was Moringa Oleifera.
Using Moringa daily helped Ify not only gain back her energy but it provided her body with optimum nutrition, which she needed to heal. She finished law school and moved to sunny Florida with her family where she began to research more about Moringa. Ify soon found Moringa to be one of the world’s most nutritious foods. She discovered that the World Health Organization (WHO) has done scientific research on Moringa and has found it highly medicinal and nutritious. Also, the benefits of Moringa have been documented in many medical and nutritional journals. Moringa leaves contain the most concentration of nutrients ever discovered containing about 90 nutrients, 46 different antioxidants, and all eight essential amino acids.
Five years later, Ify hasn’t stopped preaching the good news of Moringa. She has taken it a step further founding Miracle in the Green to help others access quality, affordable and reliable Moringa.
All healed up and ready to conquer the world, Ify started a Moringa revolution among her friends and family. Through Miracle in the Green, she now wants you to hear her story and drink Moringa daily for vitality, youthfulness and most importantly energy. Ify studied Economics at Wesleyan University and studied Law at New York Law School. She lives in Oviedo, Florida with her wonderful husband and three adorable kids.
MORE ON MORINGA…
- 7 times more Vitamin C than Oranges
- 4 times more Vitamin A than Carrots
- 4 times more Calcium than Milk
- 2 times more Protein than Milk
- 3 times more Potassium than Bananas
- 3 times more Iron than Almonds
- 40% protein per serving
- Contains all 8 essential amino acids (18 amino total).
- Contains over 40 antioxidants including flavonoids.
Some Benefits of Moringa
- Makes your skin glow
- A natural aphrodisiac
- Delays the aging process
- Energy Boosting
- Treats Acne
- Builds the immune system
- Prevents osteoporosis
- Reduces the risk of stroke
- Effective in the treatment of anemia
- Aids muscle recovery and sustained overall health
- Excellent for pregnant and lactating moms
- Controls diabetes
- Helps with infertility
- Contains anti-oxidants powerful for inhibiting the growth of cancer cells.
- Restructures your cell walls
- Heals wounds – apply to cut or wounds
- Aids Keratin formation so excellent for hair growth
- It’s 100% organic with no side effects; it is safe for people of all ages. In Africa, it is often given to babies to overcome malnourishment.
- Effective in lowering LDL cholesterol levels and inhibiting the abnormal formation of blood clots
- Treats depression
- It is anti-inflammatory
How to use Moringa
Drink Moringa powder as a tea, mix it into your juices, water, smoothies, soups, or sprinkle it on salads.
(Please consult your physician before you make any dietary changes. The information here is not made to diagnose, treat or cure any illness).