- 2 large collard green leaves, washed
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1 teaspoon Miracle in the Green Moringa Powder
- 1 carrot
- 1 cucumber
- 1 pepper or tomato
- 1 zucchini
- A handful of sprouts if you so desire (alfalfa, sunflower, pea shoots)
- Seasoning with lemon, salt, pepper
- Lay your collard leaf out flat on a cutting board stem side facing up. Shave the stem from the leaf horizontally and away from you. You want to do this so you can roll and fold your collard leaf without it cracking and splitting. Test your collard leaf now to see if it will roll easily into a small burrito.
- Spread half of your 1/2 avocado onto the collard leaf leaving an inch or two from the bottom end of the stem. Sprinkle Miracle in the Green Moringa Powder
- Lay your veggies and sprouts nicely in the bottom portion to middle of your collard leaf, still leaving an inch or two at the bottom part of the stem. Keep everything in the middle and far away from the top and sides, just like you would fill a burrito.
- Roll the bottom stem end of your collard leaf up and away from you and make a full roll. Tuck in the sides of the leaf and continue rolling and tucking in as you go. Keep your roll tight so when you cut it your filling doesn’t fall out.
- Hold your wrap tightly and then carefully slice it in half. If desired you can skewer it with a toothpick to hold it together and set it on a plate.