Aiming for healthy glowing skin? Consider adding facials to your skincare regimen. Add facials would be very beneficial to the health and wellness of your skin, both in the short and long term. Consider the regular appointments you make with your personal trainer, the dentist, and your hair stylist, your skin deserves some attention too. Commit to make some time for your skin. Because after all you only get one face and one shot to maintain healthy radiant skin. Here are 5 reasons why you should get facials regularly.
Getting Facials Helps you to Get the Most out of your Skincare- Facials are meant to assist with what’s going on underneath the skin. Think of it as a compass. Once your skin is navigated in the right direction, you can get the most out of your skincare products you use at home.
At Home Skincare Guidance- The great benefit of getting facials is that you get to work with a trained esthetician who is a skin specialist. The esthetician will assess your skin and make recommendations on how you can maintain your skin at home and in between your facials
Masks and Peels will give you a healthy complexion- Facials will give you an instant healthy complexion. During a facial, your skin will be steamed to open pores, extracted and then prepared for a mask or two. Depending on your skin’s needs, the mask’s purpose may be to calm, hydrate or decongest the skin.
Seasonal Skin Changes- Season changes bring skin changes and your skin needs to be tended to accordingly.
Deep Cleansing- Deep-cleansing facials removes all the dirt and oil build-up without drying the skin. Proper cleansing will refine your pores and your complexion will look and feel rejuvenated.
Can’t go see a professional right now? Check out this short video on tips for Facials at Home from PopSugar Beauty
Do you get regular facials? Share with us in the comments below.
Isn’t this medicine cabinet just lovely? As much as we love various skincare products. The truth is you don’t need to use so many products. You don’t need to exfoliate every day and perform so many acts of skin cell turnover at one time. Using too many products at once, can wear down the skin’s barrier function and cause a ton of surface dryness. It can also drain your bank account. Scale back, and pepper different products throughout the week or month so you don’t accidentally wake up one morning a faceless (we’re just kidding).
Whew! We are already in the 8th month of this year. If you are like me, you have been really busy and productive and are looking to recharge your energy. Check out these natural ways to make it happen!
Water, water, water. Let’s start with the most common cause of fatigue. Dehydration can leave you drained. The magnificent idea of water is that it is everywhere. Carrying a water bottle with you on a daily basis can remind you to drink up to avoid fatigue.
Power nap – A 30 minute power nap throughout your busy day can help restore energy. Some of us may be a little sleep deprived, but a 30 minute nap could enhance our productivity and make for a great recharge.
Exercise – You don’t have to be a gym fanatic to exercise. Low moderate exercises such as taking a walk or light chores around the house like washing your car or vacuuming could be just what you need, and it doesn’t require too much time. You could burn a few calories in the process.
Cut the sugar – Although sugar can give your blood level a spike which causes temporary alertness, the outcome can leave you weak. It is important to replace the sugar with something more nutritional such as fruit or almonds to obtain stable energy levels.
Balanced diet – Eating a balanced diet that includes vegetables, fruits, protein, and whole grain can also enhance your energy levels. These foods supply the reserves you’ll need to stay energized throughout the day.
Laugh the day away – Believe it or not, laughing could do wonders for your life. Laughter triggers the release of endorphins which creates optimism and self-confidence and decreases stress. Less stress, more energy.
Sunshine – Go out and get a healthy dose of sunshine. Some experts say that a little bit of sun can elevate your mood and happiness, therefore, providing you more energy to go about your busy day.
Vitamin B, Please – Vitamin B helps form healthy red blood cells and transforms the foods we eat into glucose which gives us energy. Increase your Vitamin B intake by adding foods such as chia seeds, granola cereal, and spinach – just to name a few – to your diet.
Forgiveness – May sound strange, but forgiving others can boost our energy. When we hold in negative feelings and emotions concerning others, we thwart that energy. Forgiving others releases stress and enhances our vitality.
Moringa Leaf Powder – Our powder is enriched with proteins, minerals, and vitamins. Just add a teaspoon or two to your green tea or water and witness an increase of energy. You can also check out a couple of Moringa recipes here and here.
Now it is your time to put one of these ways to use and recharge your energy level so that you can flourish throughout the rest of 2017!
Hello, Sunshine!!! Tis the season to have fun in the sun. And you know what that means — BEACH DAY!!! I hope that so far all of you lovelies are having a sun-sational summer. If you’re like most people, you can’t wait to experience the cool breeze, warm sand, and sounds of the jewel blue waves crashing onto the shore.
Before you go rushing out to your wonderful adventure on the beach, you have to make sure you don’t leave without the 6 trendy must haves every woman should have in her beach bag. I must tell you these items are sizzling this summer.
1. Cotton Craft Luxury Beach Towel. There’s nothing wrong with drying off from a quick swim or lying down to sun bathe in style. Don’t forget to pack a towel. Your comfortability will thank you later.
2. Sun N Sand Shoreline Hues Straw Hat- What do you know — it is green! What better way to protect your skin from the sun than by sporting this hat. Not only is it wide brimmed, but it also contains UPF sun protection.
3. Anne Marie Solid and Striped Swimsuit – This pretty in pink swim gear is one trendy topic this summer. Make sure your bathing suit fits your style and body shape. Who says you couldn’t style and profile on the beach?
4. Guess Shield Glasses – Shield sunglasses are definitely in this summer, and you must have a pair of go to shades in your bag.
5. Bain de Soleil Sunscreen – Definitely can’t forget your sunscreen. This luxurious sunscreen contains SPF and will give you a healthy glow.
It’s the Most Wonderful Season of the Year! The season of sunshine, beautiful weather, beach parties, and barbecues is here. We are about two weeks into the summer season, and I must say I am excited. Let’s make this summer delightful and productive. It’s time to develop some great healthy and nutritional habits.
Do you have summer goals? Maybe you want to lose weight, obtain clearer skin, get in shape for the your company’s annual 5K benefit race or have more energy to produce more results in your life. Take advantage of this summer, and have GOOD GREEN CLEAN FUN.
Fun is not just about watching the fluttering butterflies in the yard, enjoying a chilled glass of lemonade, lounging by the pool, or listening to the burgers sizzling on the grill. It is also about living a healthy lifestyle enriched with vast benefits. It doesn’t take rocket science or extensive knowledge about nutrition to have GOOD GREEN CLEAN FUN. It could be as easy as 1-2-3-4. Here are 4 tips to get you started.
• 1. Drink lots and lots of water. This tip could not be stressed enough. Water is essential to your overall health, and it helps you stay hydrated in this sizzling heat.
• 2. Doctor up your meals with fruits and vegetables. Add more spinach, kale, asparagus, strawberries, and watermelon on your plate.
• 3. Exercise more. Hit the gym. Hop on the treadmill. You might not be a fan of the gym, but you could still find ways to exercise. Pop in that workout DVD that has been on your shelf for months. Take a nice refreshing walk around the neighborhood, or go to a local park. You could even go for a bike ride.
• 4. Stay revitalized with healthy drinks. Enjoy a glass of cranberry juice, green tea, or pomegranate juice—just to name a few. Better yet, turn those drinks into miracle drinks by simply adding a few teaspoons of our 100% Moringa Leaf Powder that’s loaded with all types of benefits helping you to obtain great summer skin and a volt of energy.
Here’s to a GOOD GREEN CLEAN SUMMER!!!
Thanks for reading!!! Please sign up here to receive email updates on new products, blog posts, special promotions, and sales.
I used to use the capsules but there’s so little in them to make any difference. The Miracle in the Green Powder is the bomb! It’s green, clean and fresh. It get into your system fast as you feeling it kick in within minutes. Gives you a boost of strength to get through the day. Goodbye coffee. Miracle in the Green Moringa for me is the new coffee.